Attention! Effective 2/16/2021, Waukegan Township will begin processing US Passport applications by Appointment only, Please call: 847-244-4900 or email email@example.com to make your appointment and find out all requirements to complete your application.
The Passports division receives passport applications, reviews, and certifies new passport applications, and sends them to the Texas Passport Office for issue. Passport applications are processed and photographs may be obtained at the Waukegan Township Administrative Office.
Passport Application Procedures and Requirements - Ages 16 years and older
All Applicant's must appear in person. Ages 16 and 17 must be accompanied by one parent (who has current form of identification). Requirements are for First time applicants or ages 16 and up who have been previously issued a 5-year passport.
Passports applicants will be seen by APPOINTMENT ONLY. You must have with you:
- Fully completed application for each applicant. Will not be allowed to complete on premise.
- Passport Photos
- Personal Check or Money Order for the correct amount
- Only Applicants will be allowed to enter premise at appointment time. No additional family members will be allowed in besides applicant and parents of those under the age of 17. Limit 4 persons/applicants per appointment.
- You must be on-time for your appointment or it will be cancelled (within 10 minutes).
COMPLETE FORM DS-11. Obtain at www.travel.state.gov (I want a form)
Form must be completed in BLACK INK only and contain NO CORRECTIONS.
If printed from website it must be SINGLE SIDED and look similar to printed form (spacing, margins, etc. cannot be changed).
EVIDENCE OF CITIZENSHIP
Pick one of the following - original document plus photo copy FRONT AND BACK required*
- Certified U.S. Birth Certificate (long form only)
- Naturalization Certificate
- Translated Foreign Birth Certificate if qualified applicant is applying under a Parent’s Naturalization, must also bring in child's foreign passport with stamp of lawful entry and child’s Resident Card (Green Card)
- Consular report of Birth Abroad or Certification of Birth
- PREVIOUSLY ISSUED U.S. PASSPORT (if one has been issued)
PRIMARY FORM OF IDENTIFICATION
Pick one of the following— original document plus photo copy of the FRONT AND BACK required*
- Valid State Issued Drivers’ License
- Current U.S. Military I.D.
- Current Government Issued ID
- Previously issued, undamaged U.S. Passport
- School Issued ID (if applicant is 16-17 years and with a valid Drivers' License or Government ID
** If ID is from out of state, TWO forms of identification are required
Passport Photos must meet the standard passport requirements. ( 2” x 2” white background, no shadows , no glasses)
PASSPORT PROCESSING FEE
- MUST be a Personal Check or Money Order (cash or credit are not accepted for this fee
- Make check payable to U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE
- One Check per application
Depending on the option you need the fees are as follows:
Routine Services Only
Passport Book: $110 ($80 for those fifteen and younger) per person. Personal check or money order (6-8 weeks)
Passport Card: $30 ($15 for those fifteen and younger) per person. Personal check or money order (6-8 weeks)
For Expedited Services (if requested) an additional cost of $60.00 per application.
Overnight mail (if requested) $17.13 per application. Please include Passport fee.
Processing Fee: $35 per person. Cash, money order, or debit/credit card. (separate payment)
Pictures: $10 per person. Cash, money order, or debit/credit card. (separate payment).