You can start the voting process right here!
All Waukegan Township facilities are voter registrations sites. There are many options that you have as a Waukegan Township registered voter that includes: early voting options, voting by mail and election day voting. Stop by one of our facilities for more information or visit the Lake County Clerk's office.
Where to Register to Vote
- At your local municipal or township office and other local agencies
- Waukegan Township Office - 149 S. Genesee St., Waukegan, IL 60085 - 847-244-4900
- Lake County Clerk's Office - 18 N County St., Room 101, Waukegan, Illinois 60085 - Phone: 847-377-2410
- Through a Deputy Registrar duly appointed by the County Clerk
- Official places of voter registration